Carl Vinson VA Medical Center Dublin, Georgia
About the Program
The Mental Health service, ext. 2199, at Carl Vinson VA Medical Center (CVVAMC) provides consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues that can impact emotional well-being.
We conduct research and training to ensure state-of-the-art treatment.
Mental health services provided at CVVAMC include treatments for —
- depression, sadness, grief
- anxiety, worry, nervousness
- addictive behaviors
- relationship problems
- stress from medical problems and/or pain
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- emotional problems, such as managing anger
- vocational issues
- troublesome thoughts or ideas
- confused thinking
- aggressive or self-harming behaviors
- memory problems
We also provide outreach to homeless veterans.
Mental health services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your mental health consultant.
Carl Vinson VA Medical Center
- 478-272-1210 Ext. 2199
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm