Perry, Georgia CBOC
- Primary care, & mental health, MOVE weight management program, nutrition services, tele-health, anti-coagulation lipid management, dermatology.optometry, and diabetic counseling services for Veterans in Perry, GA area.
- Behavioral health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal care: highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Carl Vinson VA Medcial Center (CVVAMC) in Dublin, GA.
- Laboratory: blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Driving directions from the CVVAMC:
|Start out on I-16 West / GA-404 West.
|Take GA-358 exit, EXIT 27, toward DANVILLE.
|Turn SLIGHT LEFT to take the ramp toward TARVERSVILLE.
|Turn LEFT onto GA-358/HOMER CHANCE HWY.
|Turn LEFT onto GA-96 West.
|Turn LEFT onto HOUSTON LAKE ROAD SOUTH.
|End at 2370 S. Houston Lake Road, Kathleen, GA 31047.
Distance from Dublin VAMC: 50.06
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.