VA » Health Care » Carl Vinson VA Medical Center Dublin, Georgia » Locations and Directions » Macon, Georgia CBOC
Carl Vinson VA Medical Center Dublin, Georgia
Macon, Georgia CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in Macon, GA metro area.
- Behavioral Health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Dublin VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Driving Directions from Dublin, GA VAMC
|Start out going on I-16 W / GA-404 W|
|Take I-75 S / GA-401 S via the exit on the LEFT toward VALDOSTA.|
|Turn the MERCER UNIV DRIVE / GA-74 W - EXIT 163.|
|Keep RIGHT at the fork to go on GA-74 W.|
|End at 5398 Thomaston Rd., Macon, GA 31220-8110|
Distance from Dublin VAMC: 59.26
- Free on premises
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
5398 Thomaston Road, Suite B
Macon, GA 31220
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation