Carl Vinson VA Medical Center Dublin, Georgia
About the Program
The Carl Vinson VA Medical Center (CVVAMC) pharmacy, ext. 2735, processes over 5,000 prescriptions daily. Many of these prescriptions are filled by the Central Mailout Pharmacy (CMOP). Prescriptions may be refilled by phone or the Internet.
Automated Refill Line
An automated refill line is available for all CVVAMC patients. Please call one of the following numbers —
- 478-277-2851 (Dublin area)
- 1-800-595-5229 (from outside the Dublin area)
- After you have dialed the number, wait for the automated attendant to answer.
- Enter your entire social security number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- Press 2, then wait for an answer.
- Press 1, then wait for an answer.
- Enter the prescription number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- To refill additional prescriptions, press 1 and repeat the process.
If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least ten days prior to when the refill is due to insure prompt processing and delivery time.
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile.
Refills at Dublin VAMC Pharmacy
All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone or Internet. Because of our patient workload, prescriptions cannot be refilled at the main Dublin VAMC pharmacy window.
Please visit My HealtheVet for information about any prescription you may be taking.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (*No Holidays)
Inpatient Pharmacy (inpatient hospitalized veterans only)
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (*No Holidays)
Pharmacy Administration Office
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- 478-277-2851 Ext. 2735
- 800-595-5229 Ext. 2735
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:30pm