Carl Vinson VA Medical Center Dublin, Georgia
Extended Care and Rehabilitation
About the Program
The Extended Care and Rehabilitation Program at Dublin VAMC is composed of three areas —
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - ext. 2960.
- Extended Care (G&EC) - ext. 3359.
- Community Care/Home Health - ext. 2856.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
PM&R services include —
- occupational therapy
- physical therapy
- speech therapy
- specialized services to veterans in need of rehabilitation following amputation, stroke, traumatic brain injury, and spinal cord injury
Extended Care Center (ECC)
The ECC is a hospital-based transitional care unit. ECC maintains an average length of stay of 32 days. Most patients require extended rehabilitation and care following surgery and/or lengthy hospitalizations before returning to independent living.
Community Care/Home Health (CCHH)
CCHH consists of programs that manage care in veterans homes and community settings. Services include —
- home-based primary care
- home telehealth care
- adult day health care
- community nursing home care
- skilled and unskilled home care
- home hospice care
- home IV therapy
Carl Vinson VA Medical Center
- 478-272-1210 Ext. 3359
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm